Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Les Blues Run The Game...

If we were talking football, I’d say I’m RED all over. Any day. But only IF. Right now, I’m blue all over. That it, folks – The blues are here! All those shades... shades I normally go gaga over, really. But sometimes, they suck. Nice and concise. Whoop dee do! Pulitzer with a side order of chicken wings please. Ack, no chicken. Dead things are bluesy. S&G sure got it right. All hail. The Internet's dead chicken below - viewing free.




All this feeling sorry for yourself business is so dumb. The rational part (not half) of you gets that it is anti-purpose, but while the majority rules… yuk yuk yuk. Emergency! This must end.


Okay, so today I painted. I kinda get why I averaged 4’s in school… make that 4.5’s. Then again, it could be the Blue Curtain dictating what I’m saying. To hell with it! So yeah, I painted. On leaves, on paper, with paints – I painted, get it? Good. All colourful stuff, I’m happy. Aw what the heck…



- - -

Now see, there’s this chap (I forget who) who said that if he was bored writing about something, he figured the janta probably wouldn’t enjoy reading it. Profound it isn’t, but so true, innit? So I’m gonna get the final fullstop of the day in place – soon. Not immediately, because I’m not bored. I’m just blank. And when over the murky blankness descends the heavy curtain… the moths attack. I have a few moth stories, actually. Ah shoot, I just got my Dad mad at me – I refused porridge at 8.20 pm, can you believe it!? Slam goes the door! Sue the girl I shall! Gah. Will someone please tell me who gets to be the teenager here?

The pictures helped, not a word from you - The dead chicken (sourced from Google, where else?) looks more alive than not. The crayons (sourced from some random profile, where the heck else?) make me happy. I sound like I think I would if I was drunk. I’m outta here. Here’s hoping Vikram Seth will help. Heh, I’m approaching a Holocaust story. My stars zonked out this evening, I tell you. Death to any joker who says this post made him/her laugh.
So long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment