Monday, December 21, 2009

Snortdom I Provide

Go ahead, relate ;)

Today, I was about to propose. I got on my knee in front of my girlfriend and opened the box. My friend thought it would be funny to replace the ring with a condom. FML

Today, I texted my Dad to tell him I'm staying at my boyfriend's house and won't be home. Since I had predictive text on, my phone didn't quite get the word 'home' - the message I sent said, 'I'm staying at Will's, I'll not be good tonight.' FML

Today, I was awakened from a peaceful sleep by my crazy ex-girlfriend, who apparently copied my key before our break up three months ago. She was on top of me, stroking my beard, whispering: “He looks like Jesus.” FML

Today, I was standing in line at a coffee shop and I noticed that there was a bug on the guys face in front of me. Trying to be nice I lightly smacked it off. His reaction was to punch me in the face. Repeatedly. FML

Today, when my boyfriend and I were becoming intimate, his cat decides to jump onto the bed and lie right in between us. He then informs me that he wanted to stop to "preserve his cat's innocence." FML

Today, I was standing outside a store about to flirt with this guy when my mother drove up and shouted,"Hurry up, I have diarrhoea!" FML

Today, I looked at my house in Google Street View for the first time and noticed an unfamiliar vehicle in the driveway. When I asked my wife about it, she admitted to have an ongoing affair. Apparently the entire world knew my wife was having an affair before I did. FML

Today, I took my first day off in 3 weeks just so I can sleep in. The office secretary woke me up at 7.12 am with a page wishing me a nice day off. FML

Today, my sister and I got into a fight. I came home to find everything in my room covered in ketchup. FML

-

Related post of interest - Entertainment Pimp. Of Sorts.

7 comments:

arkticwriter said...

Sorry, but FML=???

Shweta said...

Here, this should help -
http://gobbledook.blogspot.com/2009/06/entertainment-pimp-of-sorts.html

PS - Edits will hereon include a link to related posts of interest, if any. That should make things easier :)

Tanuj Lakhina said...

If you don't then you should also read MLIA anecdotes. I find them funnier than FML ones.

Shweta said...

The trueness! Sahi, MLIA special coming up next ;)

Tanuj Lakhina said...

Good! :D

Parinita said...

MLIA = The awesomeness.

Karishma said...

haha what entertainment you provide, Itam <3

Post a Comment