Friday, December 18, 2009

Euphoria!

:) yeh kya tha?

Did, but why suddenly? You under the notion that I don't often enough?

And why should I? *insert update* Maybe I should.

:) Why am I doing that again??

I needed that *hug* :)

:) & :) & :) & :) & :) So when do we see you?

Aww be awesomely random just like that!!

I just did! :-) Now tell me why I did!

In response to :

Smile. Just like that :)

20-odd characters texted to 20-odd randomly picked friends on a giddy Thursday evening. It was one of those things you do just because. You know, for the random happiness quotient involved, reason be damned. And yippee, in came a solid flurry of responses!

You should try this.

So go ahead, give out random smiles, hug the ones you care about without waiting for a 'specific, valid reason' to come by, tell people you love them, appreciate them, spend time together, grin at all the things you want to, laugh out loud anytime it seems like a good idea to, do something nice simply because you can, do things you love simply because you can! Let the giddiness out, be a kid when you want to be, get that euphoria flowing!!

PS - Some aww/giggle-inducing replies have been left out, make up your own ;)

2 comments:

Parinita said...

My text message is famous.

Shweta said...

Feet featuring on one blog, texts on another.. life's good, isn't it? ;)

Post a Comment