Sunday, August 16, 2009

Anything You Want, Girl.

How how HOW do people write up articles that are wanted, even adopted?

I'm expected to hand in a few articles - I definitely want to - I sat with a superior (er, only in jest, world... then again, maybe not) to 'brainstorm', threw up a few ideas and then... forgot. I forgot what I came up with. And what I recall isn't working out :| 

Am I expected to give in 250 words of SmartArseShweta? Funny Gal variant? That's beyond me. I can turn in one line a week, upper limit.

Any serious requests, I'll do my best, slog my butt off for them, I promise. Any specifics, I can phir bhi try. "Write about whatever"? NOOO!!

1 comments:

Gyan Reloaded said...

So you're finally back. With some regularity I Hope. HOnestly? I'm back - with some... ditto, ditto.
Why don't you do a small survey amongst your friends? Ask them about having their Mother's on Fb. I'm sure you'll get enough for two articles. Maybe you can talk to the Mothers on fb too.

Post a Comment