Thursday, July 2, 2009

I Have Been Thinking

Yes, yes. About a whole lotta stuff, sab totally un-interconnected. Unconnected. Inconnected? Non-connected? Disconnected is a bad omen, leave that be. And therein lies the problem. 

I seriously need to get off this whole random post thing I keep doing. I'm willing to bet I'll label this one 'Random shit' or some such. Sure, it may or may not be what some random guy's looking for on a blog, but that's hardly my concern. I mean, he's free to go write whatever he feels like reading, right? Just that if I was doing only random posts (intentionally, that is :|), I'd feel obligated, inspired, motivated to update every 8 hours or so. Wait.. how bad would that really be?

See, this is turning into another this-that-and-nothing post. When it comes to actually isolating a topic, I'm the proverbial ant stuck in peanut butter. Proverbial? A harmless, 'friendly' black ant, at that. See again - rant, I can. Discuss, I can. Ramble, I definitely can. Consciously pick a topic and write, I probably can too, just haven't managed it yet. Which is why letter writing -throughout school, then JC and now FY, for crap's sake!- always pissed me off. It never occured to them chumps that I might not be in the mood to enlighten my useless cousin about the importance of sports just then. It never occured to them chumps that maybe, just maybe, I'd like to be mentioned in that useless cousin's will 20 years down the line. Toughen you up for life, them chumps. 

2 comments:

ethereal_kayaker said...

racy...liked it..

Shweta said...

=)

Post a Comment